Do you want to become a Microblading Technician in Toronto?
Elysium Beauty Academy is here to help.
Microblading Technician Course
Duration – 2 days Course
- Introduction to Anatomy of Skin
- Introduction to Physiology of Skin
- Introduction to Hair follicle
- Theory of Semi Permanent make up and its application procedures
- Pigmentation selection process and analysis
- Techniques to draw perfect lines for brow and lips
- Application process and description
- Contraindications and Client Assessment
- Touch up process application
- Aftercare for clients
- Business marketing and pricing for procedures
Hands on practice on models under the supervision of a professional trainer .
Training is done in a group of 3-4 people.
Elysium Beauty Academy will also provide all participants with the following package during the course:
- Numbing cream
- 5 Tina Davis needles – professional and very popular in microblading
- Theory booklet
- Other material needed for 5 microblading procedures
- 1 live model per student
- 1 demo
- Microblading manual
Next session: October 14th – 15 th, 2017 (Saturday and Sunday)
Tuition fee: $1,900.00 (plus HST)
Certificate: Microblading Technician Certificate
Graduates will receive a certificate upon completion of the course.
*Please note that course is for aestheticians and medical practitioners only.
Become a Microblading Technician today with Elyisum Beauty Academy. Our Beauty Academy is located between Thornhill and Toronto (a part of the City of Vaughan) and is in close proximity to downtown.
Contact us today for more information, and make sure to fill out the registration form.