Are you looking to achieve vibrant, rejuvenated skin? Toronto beauty clinic Elysium Beauty is here for you!
The Venus Versa™ IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photofacial Treatment
The Venus Versa IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) photofacial treatment uses filtered, light energy to penetrate the epidermal, mid dermal and hypodermal layer of the skin to: tighten, lighten, brighten, rejuvenate and treat skin conditions like acne, hyperpigmentation (which includes dark spots, age and liver spots, freckles, dyschromia, uneven skin tone, sun spots and pigmented acne scars) and vascular lesions (such as such as rosacea, telangiectasia, spider angioma and ruby points).
- Our acne photofacial treatment uses blue filtered light directed 420- nanometres down into the hair follicle (at the superficial layers of the epidermis), which is absorbed by acne bacteria. It is destroyed by a combination of intense heat and a chemical reaction that transforms it into singlet oxygen.
- Our vascular photofacial treatment eliminates the symptoms of vascular lesions like rosacea, telangiectasia, flushing, ruby points and spider angioma. By directing 540 nanometres of filtered green pulsed light, into the mid-dermal layer of the skin, the hemoglobin (which is present in the blood of the broken or dilated capillaries) is targeted and absorbs the heat -causing the blood to boil and the capillary walls melt and collapse. The wall of the remaining healthy vessel severs off, so it can re-direct blood flow to a non-lesioned vessel.
- Our pigmentation photofacial treatment eliminates hyperpigmentation- (which can manifest as discoloration, uneven skin tone, freckles, dyschromia, pigmented acne scars as well as liver, sun or age spots). By directing 540 – 1200 nanometers of filtered, green-pulsed light into the abnormally darkened cells (at the bottom of the epidermal layer of the skin), detaches and gets pushed up towards the surface of the skin to form a light scab and gradually peels off.
- Our skin tightening photofacial is able to combat the early signs of aging because it directs filtered, burgundy, pulsed-light, approximately 780- 1200 nanometers into the hypodermal layer of skin. The heat is absorbed by underactive, fibroblast cells -which in turn are stimulated into producing more vital proteins like hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin (which is what keeps the face plump, smooth, hydrated and tight with reduced pore size.
- Our skin rejuvenating photofacial treatment directs filtered, yellow, intense pulsed light 515 -580 nanometers into the mid and hypodermal layers of the skin. This allows it to: 1. reduce and eradicate milder cases of acne, 2. eliminate vascular lesions (such as rosacea, telangiectasia, spider angioma and ruby points), 3. removehyperpigmented blemishes (which can manifest as freckles, dyschromia, uneven skin tone, slight discoloration, liver, sun and or age spots), and 4. combat the early signs of aging (such as loss of skin tautness, plumpness, smoothness and enlarged pores). Because this type of intense pulsed light can penetrate the skin at a multitude of depths simultaneously, this treatment perfect for:
- Eradicating acne bacteria in the hair follicle (at the top epidermal layers of skin).
- Eradicating broken or dilated capillaries (at the mid dermal layer of skin) so blood flow can be redirected to a healthy non-lesioned vessel.
- Pushing up, abnormally darkened, skin cells (up from the bottom of the epidermal layer of skin to the surface) where it can form a scab and gently peel off.
- Stimulating the fibroblast cells (at the mid and hypodermal layer of skin) to generate more collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid- which is what reduces pores size as well as tautens, plumps up, smooths out and hydrates the skin.
Tighter and brighter skin can be yours at Elysium Beauty. Our beauty salon is situated on the border of Toronto and Thornhill (a part of the City of Vaughan) and is an easy drive from downtown. Contact us for a free consultation about photofacials.